Midgard Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midgard Elites

The mighty forumspace for Midgard Elites on Snowbourn.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application form for Melonna and Harralin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melonna
Midgard Inhabitor
Midgard Inhabitor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Application form for Melonna and Harralin Empty
PostSubject: Application form for Melonna and Harralin   Application form for Melonna and Harralin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:58 pm

Hey! I'm filling in the application form for my former kin mate too, just so you guys know Wink.

Starting with me; I'm a 19 year old swede, would say i play about 25 hours a week, sometimes more sometimes less. Have a lvl 50 minstrel, explorer is my vocation (tailor, forester and prospector).

next out is Harralin; His age is 25 lives in gothenburg(sweden, he plays 25+ hours a week, his proffesion is armsman (weaponsmith, woodworker, prospector). He is a lvl 50 tank

The reason why we want to join midgard elites is that our former kin gone inactive and we felt that we want a activ kin and also one with raid possibilities and mature players so this seems to be what we're looking for, simple as that Wink.

greets from swe // mel
Back to top Go down
Harralin
Midgard Inhabitor
Midgard Inhabitor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Application form for Melonna and Harralin   Application form for Melonna and Harralin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:01 am

Just saying "Hi", not much for me to add, Melonna got it just right. Hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Galrandir
Midgard Contributor
Midgard Contributor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Application form for Melonna and Harralin   Application form for Melonna and Harralin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:10 am

jävlar svennar asså Wink muhaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application form for Melonna and Harralin   Application form for Melonna and Harralin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application form for Melonna and Harralin
Page 1 of 1