Midgard Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midgard Elites

The mighty forumspace for Midgard Elites on Snowbourn.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Folki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Folki
Midgard Esquire
Midgard Esquire
Folki

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character
Race: Dwarf
Level: 50
Class: Minstrel

Greetings from Folki Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Folki   Greetings from Folki Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:13 am

Well met,

In game, I am a dwarven minstrel and armourer (level 50, grand master prospector, master metalsmith and tailor). I play for 10+ hours a week and enjoy all aspects of the game (questing, grouping, PVP, crafting and tidying my little Thorin's Hall abode). I've been in from day one and am a lifetime member.

Outside, in the cold and rain, I'm a 37-year-old sub editor living in London, England. I've been playing MMOs since I was much slimmer than I am now, starting in The Realm, moving to Anarchy Online closed beta and then touching most other bases along the way. I've got a full-time job, a girlfriend who rolls her eyes when I mention games and a massive passion for music, but I get to Middle Earth whenever I can.

A few friends and I started a kinship, Vagrants, when the game launched but dwindling numbers and a lack of desire to move the kinship forward have seen it become an empty shell. Having spoken to Stasia, who has since joined your ranks, I checked out your website, and Midgard Elites looks like my kinda place. I hope you'll have me Smile

Good hunting,

Folki/Chris
Back to top Go down
Folki
Midgard Esquire
Midgard Esquire
Folki

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Character
Race: Dwarf
Level: 50
Class: Minstrel

Greetings from Folki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Folki   Greetings from Folki Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:30 am

Thanks for letting me into your flock. I'll try not to cause too much trouble Surprised)
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Folki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midgard Elites :: Midgard Elites - General :: Joining Midgard Elites (Public)-
Jump to: