Midgard Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midgard Elites

The mighty forumspace for Midgard Elites on Snowbourn.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question About Midgard Elites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amras
Midgard Inhabitor
Midgard Inhabitor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Question About Midgard Elites Empty
PostSubject: Question About Midgard Elites   Question About Midgard Elites Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:38 am

Hi there,

I may want to apply to Midgard Elites but have some questions myself about you and this thread seemed like the right place because its about who you are Smile

Anyway I'm a kinship right now and I want to leave it not because I hate the people or they are incredible inactive it's just they aren't really into raiding and I am even though we do the Rift but it's very very hard to get a raid going each time. I see you doing the Rift 3 times a week but which days do you raid and what times because if they were impossible for me to meet it would be kind of pointless for me to apply.

It would also be nice to know if you see yourself as raiding kinship or that you are casual or casual with a core group that does raids and what you expect from people that join you. For example I have two lvl50s a Lore Master and a Minstrel but I use my LM the most, would that be a class you need or would you rather see me on my Minstrel or can one decide per raid which one they want to use.

I enjoy an active kinship and from what I can tell you do alot of other instances as well. Is this organized in events or does someone just post in forum I want to do Barad Guluran or Carn Dum on sunday at 19.00 and others post they'll join.

thanks in advance for your answer, I'll be checking this forum again soon.

BTW love the emoticons cheers
Back to top Go down
Gert
Captain-General
Captain-General
Gert

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character
Race: Man
Level: 50
Class: Captain

PostSubject: Re: Question About Midgard Elites   Question About Midgard Elites Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:48 am

Amras wrote:
[do] you see yourself as raiding kinship or that you are casual or casual with a core group that does raids and what you expect from people that join you

I'd say at the moment, we're casual with a core group who does raids; raids aren't for everyone and we do non-raid activites as well (deed runs, book runs and so on). Plus quite a few members have lower level alts they play.

Amras wrote:
For example I have two lvl50s a Lore Master and a Minstrel but I use my LM the most, would that be a class you need or would you rather see me on my Minstrel or can one decide per raid which one they want to use.

Any class is welcome - some ppl switch between their lvl 50s for raids. There are no rules in place (like DKP) for raids so it's if you need it, roll for it.

Amras wrote:
Is this organized in events or does someone just post in forum I want to do Barad Guluran or Carn Dum on sunday at 19.00 and others post they'll join.

Both - there are organised events (on the calendar) by anyone, and ad-hoc runs in-game. We quite often team with Last Bastion of Hope for Hele and sometimes there is a player or 2 on their side who'd come along if we had space.

Organised events are where ppl sign up so we can get numbers and an idea of who's coming; these are on the forums and advertised roughly 1 week before happening via the MoTD in-game.

Amras wrote:
I see you doing the Rift 3 times a week but which days do you raid and what times because if they were impossible for me to meet it would be kind of pointless for me to apply.

Rift Raid runs are kind of settling into:

Run 1 - Bosses 1-3: Thurs @ 19:00 UK
Run 2 - Bosses 4-6: Sun @ 15:00 UK
Run 3 - Boss 7-8 (Thrang onwards): Mon @ 19:00 UK
Run 4: Tues @ 19:00 UK
Run 5: Wed @ 19:00 UK (this one may not occur - depends how well we do in Run 4)

But it's not fixed and if we find ppl can't do a run (e.g. run 2) then it can be shifted; and as we get the tactics down, some early runs will expand to include more bosses (e.g. Run 1 may grow to being Boss 1-4). Runs 1 and 2 also depend on if we're doing Helegrod raids (or another large activity) over the weekend.

Helegrod raids normally take place on a Sat evening at 19:00 UK, although we have done mid-week runs as well. For these we go with Last Bastion (as mentioned) and are planning a Thoro bashing run in the next few weeks Smile

We also use Teamspeak for Rift - it's not a requirement though Smile

--

Hope that helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gwalchmai
Captain-General
Captain-General
Gwalchmai

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Character
Race: Elf
Level: 60
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Question About Midgard Elites   Question About Midgard Elites Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:54 am

Hello Amras,

Just wanted to add that we are quite short on Lore-masters, so that class would be much welcomed.

/Gwalchmai.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midgardelites.dk
Amras
Midgard Inhabitor
Midgard Inhabitor

PostSubject: Re: Question About Midgard Elites   Question About Midgard Elites Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:24 pm

I want to say thanks for taking the time to answer everything so extensively and i'm going to talk with 2 of my friends that are in the same kin as I about making an application here so it might take a little time before I get back to you but in my opinion your kinship looks very promising.
Back to top Go down
Amras
Midgard Inhabitor
Midgard Inhabitor

PostSubject: Re: Question About Midgard Elites   Question About Midgard Elites Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:14 am

Maybe an officer can get in touch with me so we can talk about this. I have sofar added Gert, Gwalchami and Fanderay to my list but didn't see any online so if I missed someone or you are on alts most of the time let me know who to contact or pm me on either Densar or Minyathir
Back to top Go down
Gwalchmai
Captain-General
Captain-General
Gwalchmai

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-06-12

Character
Race: Elf
Level: 60
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Question About Midgard Elites   Question About Midgard Elites Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 3:09 am

Amras wrote:
Maybe an officer can get in touch with me so we can talk about this. I have sofar added Gert, Gwalchami and Fanderay to my list but didn't see any online so if I missed someone or you are on alts most of the time let me know who to contact or pm me on either Densar or Minyathir

Hey Amras,

My alts name is Beastaran, Im trying to level him at the moment, so should be easiest to catch him Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.midgardelites.dk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question About Midgard Elites   Question About Midgard Elites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question About Midgard Elites
Page 1 of 1