Midgard Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midgard Elites

The mighty forumspace for Midgard Elites on Snowbourn.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dream
Midgard Inhabitor
Midgard Inhabitor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-18

dream Empty
PostSubject: dream   dream Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 7:02 pm

Good day members of midgard

I play a level 50 minstrel named dream and would like to join your guild.

dream is a tinker with pritty good gear for her lvl - 128 might ,116 agi,449 will,307 fate,2075 hp,3065 power unbuffed in the gear i use for healing

Stuff about me!
i have been playing mmos for alittle under 5 years iam 22 english lad from leamington spa i use vent and ts2 and have experance in raid guilds from wow and eq2.iam fairly elitest but easy to get along with and happy to help inexperanced gamers when i have free time.

why midgard u ask?
the reason i want to join you guys is becuase atm i am in a small guild made by some friends who came over from wow but most of them have stoped playing thx to the new emu from swg or have gone inactive, i want to be in a raiding guild i play 10/12 hours a day and enjoy challangeing instances and large scale pvp the most .

have raided with you guys twice so far and thort your raid was well lead and went pritty smoothly, to me midgard seems a createive fast growing guild that will soon be able to raid on its own and iam sure will progress when CM brings out harder instances.
Back to top Go down

dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midgard Elites :: Midgard Elites - General :: Joining Midgard Elites (Public)-
Jump to: