Midgard Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midgard Elites

The mighty forumspace for Midgard Elites on Snowbourn.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enethil - App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enethil
Midgard Inhabitor
Midgard Inhabitor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Enethil - App Empty
PostSubject: Enethil - App   Enethil - App Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:44 am

scratch Okay where to start....
My main char is a guardian with armour smith profession. He's lvl 44 at the moment and I play roughly 25 hrs a week. (6pm onwards mon - fri, sat + sun when i'm needed)

I'm 20, from Preston, England and just feel that since I first played alot of my friends who I started lotro with have lost interest. Joining a kinship would allow me to get more enjoyment out of LOTRO. LOTRO effectively turned into a solo game for me and having the community that comes with a kinship will keep me interested for alot longer.

I chose Midgard Elites mainly because one of the people i first played LOTRO with is already a member. They already enjoy being in the kinship and since good kinships are hard to find, (even after sifting through the random invites) Midgar Elites looks like a good choice.

Probs not the best application your going to get but it took me about 15mins to write.
(Yes I had help too.) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Enethil - App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Midgard Elites :: Midgard Elites - General :: Joining Midgard Elites (Public)-
Jump to: