Midgard Elites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midgard Elites

The mighty forumspace for Midgard Elites on Snowbourn.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rapscallion
Midgard Inhabitor
Midgard Inhabitor

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-16

application to join Empty
PostSubject: application to join   application to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:17 am

first of all a little bit of background info. Im currently a member of apex but am looking for a more active kin as at the moment the kin has lost so many members over the last 6 months that we are lucky to get 6 on and thats at weekends 8(
I have already mentioned to kerell (kin leader) my intention to leave for the above reasons and will be leaving the kin on good terms

What class is you character?

my main is a lvl 60 hunter with 6/6 radiance. done the rift, watcher etc and has 2 of the required +15 rad pieces for dn

I also have a lvl60 lm not quite as well kitted out with 4/6 but not thro lack of trying!
also have a lvl53 champ with full rift kit but no rad as of yet and various lvl35 ish alts

- What profession did you choose in the game?

I am sm crafter in all but woodworker on various toons

- What level are you right now?

pretty much covered above really

- How many hours do you, roughly guessed, play a week?

according to my wife far too many lol! im on most nights for hours really

- Where are you from, and what is your age?

from the uk. Padiham near burnley Lancashire.
age 47 but i never really grew up rofl!

- Why would you like to join a kinship?

been in a kinship from day 1 really. various ones. some just disbanded like kitty , some ,like my current kin just seem to have lost interest and moved to other games.

- Why choose Midgard Elites?

ive seen you guys about many times and you always seem to be DOING things, most recently i noted you outside DN and thought lets see if they need any new members so here i am

im not big into pvp but LOVE raiding/instances. good sense of humour. heres hoping you are recruiting Cool
Back to top Go down
Corril
Midgard Esquire
Midgard Esquire

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Character
Race: Hobbit
Level: 60
Class: Hunter

PostSubject: Re: application to join   application to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi there Rapscallion,

Noticed you last night outside DN. Smile

You may have got a slightly false impression of our raiding prowess. Unfortunately we made little impact. Smile

Our numbers at the moment are also a little down (the holiday season plays a big part in this), and I don't want you to get the impression that we are 30+ online at all times. Having said that, we have a pretty active raiding alliance with Weapons of Honour, and we are still able to organise a few events, etc.

I'll chat with some of the other guys, and aim to try and get you in on some grouping/raiding asap. That way you can get a bit of a feel for us as well.

If you see me in game (Corril/Flotman/Brep are my main 3 chars), drop me a tell. Smile

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
rapscallion
Midgard Inhabitor
Midgard Inhabitor

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: application to join   application to join Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:27 pm

will be sure to keep my eye out for you. Not too bothered about your prowess im not big into elite or anything I just like to actually TRY and DO things when i log on. Success will come eventually when you have spent all your gold on repairs Cool. As you mentioned you have a pretty active alliance thats a real bonus as it means at least you can rustle up enough between you to enjoy yourself of an evening and thats a lot more than im able to do at the moment. Apex have lost most of the active members to mir3 and the aion beta soon to be retail and to be honest im pretty sure its only a matter of time now before more of the other active members leave apex because of no-one on. A real shame really because at one time we had enough on to do two rifts at once and people had to book places in the squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to join   application to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application to join
Page 1 of 1